Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Mill Markets.

I treated myself to a trip to the 'Mill Markets' on the way home from Geelong. Three-leveled old warehouse space filled with vintage treasures! I was there for hours. It makes me look forward to oneday having my own place which I can decorate in the way I like. I have been watching 'The Block' too so that's probably sparked my decorating interests again.


I bought a skirt, a jacket and two dresses for $5 a pop each. Very happy with my purchases!




If you get a chance definitely check it out. Website is here: Mill Markets.

In other news, I finally got sent the application for accommodation today so hopefully within the next few days I will have somewhere to live. As for a job, I'm applying for internal positions with Sportsgirl. Here's to hoping! I've already given away/sold heaps of my possessions and resigned fron Sportsgirl here so I have no choice but to go now!

2 comments:

  1. anneliese I go there every trip to geelong! I've literally been going there for years. how good is it?!
    a few years ago everything was super cheap but its not really now since its more known..still good stuff but I cant get bag loads like I used to.

    http://littleblackbeau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mads! I still need to check out the vintage place you mentioned as well! I do like the idea of bags of clothes for cheap haha. Although down-sizing is definitely my intention at the moment so I can fit my life into one car load haha! xo

    ReplyDelete