Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Trends.

A huge part of working in fashion is following trend forecasting.
I remember when I first heard clogs were coming in. I was like "clogs. Like clog clogs? Dutch wooden clogs? That is ridiculous". And then clogs were huge and I really loved them.

Same went for the trend which has just passed with the brights. When I heard neon-type colours were coming back in I think I rolled my eyes with such vigour you could probably hear the sound from a mile away.


Apparantly the next trend is Jewel tones. Anything from emerald to citrine. It also has a 1940's influenced feel.




Thank goodness! So much more depth of colour!

I got accommodation in Sydney! Yay! $135 a week apparantly. Still waiting to hear if it's furnished or not. It's going to be very painful if it's not because it's super annoying to buy house contents if I'm only there for six months. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment